Labrador available for adoption

Bark is my name. I am a 8 year old, chocolate lab and I had a home but my family decided they just didn't want me any more. LRROF opened their doors and I am now in foster care with them. Oh, I want a family back....I miss a home. Don't get me wrong I like my foster family but want a furever home too.
I am a boy who gets along well with cats and dogs but my favorite thing is to be with people! I still pull on a leash but my foster mom has had no problems with me and I am working on that with her. I am very friendly and quiet, I can be trusted in the home alone. Please come visit and let's take a walk or sit and get to know each other....who knows you maybe my special new family!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Bark one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts