Labrador available for adoption

Ahoy, there! My name is Rocky and I am 9 years young and still a puppy at heart. My family fell on hard times and now I need a new home.
I love to be around people and live the active Florida life. I'm good friends with other dogs, cats and even a parrot. My foster mom taught me how to ride in a boat. I even wear a life jacket. I love to swim, go for walks and play with tennis balls. Come visit and lets play ball and go for a walk.....who knows we may be the best of friends by the end of your visit.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Rocky or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts