Labrador available for adoption

My name is Beau, I am a beautiful big yellow boy and I love people.
I am in rescue because my family got a divorce and I ended up the victim of their issues. I was given away and I landed in a shelter. I am a healthy happy boy that gets along well with other dogs. I love to retrieve and swim. I also love to walk and be with you.
I miss having a home....and family. My foster family is nice but I really would like a loving permanent home. You may think I am old at 8 but I will surprise you with my energy and zest for life. Come visit and lets play and I am sure I will change your mind.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Beau one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts