Labrador available for adoption

Hi there, they call me Stevie. I'm a sweet young lady of five years. My one special trait is that I don't see so well. It takes me a little while to find my way around the house, but once I've figured it out, I'm good to go.
Even though I have partial blindness, I'm full of energy. I will do best in a house where there is someone home a lot of the time so I don't have to be in a crate all day. Unfortunately I have those nasty heart-worms. Once they're treated, I'll be ready to go to my forever home. Hopefully that'll be in May. Don't let the wait stop you from considering me though, they say good things are worth waiting for.
Please come visit and lets see if we are a match!!!! and then when May comes I can go to my forever home!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Stevie one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts