Labrador puppy available for adoption

Hi there, I am Rocky. Rocky is a fitting name for me because of my rocky start in life. I am eight weeks old and I have a fractured tibia and femur in the same leg. It sure does hurt but I'll heal up soon!
See, I was abandoned in this condition on the doorstep of a veterinarian. Even though I've not been treated very well, I can assure you I'm a sweet and cute little guy. I'm looking for someone who will treat me well and never abandon me again, and love me forever.
If you're interested in keeping that promise contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Rocky or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts