Labrador available for adoption

Greetings everyone! My name is Gracie and everyone says that I'm sweet as sugar.
I have a lovely yellow coat and I'm 5 years of age. I love to play with other dogs and with my toys. I also love to be with people of all ages.
I'm from a rural area so I'm not used to walking with my leash yet, but I would love to go to training and show you how fast I can learn to walk nicely on my leash. I have a distinguished AKC pedigree. Come play with me at my foster's home. Let's get together because I want to be your Valentine!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Gracie one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts