Labrador available for adoption

My name is Dutch because I originally came from The Netherlands (I have a slight accent!!) and I even have my own passport. I am a sweet, gentle, loving, low-energy, 7 year old with a shiny coat and beautiful eyes. I get along with everyone: cats, dogs & kids and am very well behaved. I know my basic commands and walk well on a leash.
I love, love, love being vacuumed and would benefit being in a home where I could get more exercise to strengthen my legs. I have always had other canine companions around but I would do just as well with humans that were home a lot to keep me company. I am hanging with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida.....but I am looking for that loving family that will be with me forever.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Dutch one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts