When things get back to "normal"

For all my regular readers, my posts are very sporadic right now but there is much going on in my personal life which has nothing to do with animals. I am trying to keep on top of all the adoptable animals, but unfortunately, am hard-pressed to find time some days when I am actually at home in front of my computer.
Keep your fingers crossed things may be back to normal, or what my idea of normal is shortly. At least, I hope it is shortly. I miss my volunteering and all the animals who need a home and I simply have not had time to post.
For my sweetie, I miss you and know you will be back soon since I can't get away to come up there. For my homeless critters, I am working on doing better and for my Mom: Keep hanging on Mom. We are all pulling for you.

Comments

Popular Posts