Leaving for greener pastures

Whenever anyone gets an opportunity to follow their dreams, I always encourage them to take that road. For when we lose our dreams, we become bogged down in apathy.
Michal Vanderwoude, who I can count as personal friend of mine, has an opportunity to travel to New Zealand to finish college and begin vet school all at the same time. This is a fabulous opportunity for her.
Michal is one of the people who helped save my Buzz and is responsible for saving so many animals in this area, from parvo puppies to seniors like mine. She has worked tirelessly in the rescue community with a calm grace and unflappable demeanor.
Although I am happy she has this opportunity, it is with a heavy heart I say Godspeed. The animals and the rescue community is this area will be poorer once you are gone. Don't stay away for a long time Michal. We will miss you.

Comments

Popular Posts