Celebrate your pets this weekend

This is going to be a great weekend. After having to cancel my plans to visit Washington D.C., which may happen next weekend, I decided to simply spend my weekend in the yard, with the dogs, doing things which seem to never get done while I am working.
There is a great event going on in Sarasota, Celebration of Pets, which may warrant a visit. I would be volunteering there, except when I was asked to go, I had plans to visit Washington so I was not available.
If you do not own a pet or are looking to adopt a new friend, please visit the Celebration of Pets, your local Humane Society or Rescue group and see what is out there for adoption.
There are thousands of animals in this area who need good homes. Why not make your's one of them.

Comments

Popular Posts