From Florida to New Zealand

My friend, Michal, who left to go to school in New Zealand has sent some wonderful photos and had this to say about the experience so far: "It is ...a very different way of life than I'm used to. Everything closes at 5:00pm, there isn't much open on the weekends. Kiwi's (as new Zealander's refer to themselves) appearently play sports on Saturdays and have family time on Sundays. I have a/c in couple of my classrooms but for the most part no one uses a/c. They just open a window. It's not exactly cool here during the day here right now either. It was 82 degrees today."
Leave it to her to send the most interesting photo I have seen in a while, a dog on the sheeps' back. I guess this is the true meaning of a sheepdog.
I will continue to send critter photos as she sends them to her friends.

Comments

Popular Posts