What happened to those commercials?

Pedigree dog food advertising used to produce some of the most viable pet adoption ads on television. They pulled at your heart and created more acceptance in adopting from a shelter than from a breeder or pet store, which I hope we are over.
Pedigree Dog Food also contributed and continues to contribute food to shelters, who need money for more expensive medical procedures or medicines. I have heard many dismiss the food as no good for dogs but shelter dogs really don't care. They are being fed on a regular basis and for some, it is the first time in their lives.
I did hear a cute ad for adopting that was on the radio where the dog was doing the talking about the human he adopted. It was cute but it was on the radio at 5:30 a.m. on my drive in to work so I doubt many people hear it or even really pay attention. These are done by The Shelter Pet Project. Please always adopt from shelters and help out if you can. Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts