Can't anyone help Fiona?


Fiona has spent ONE year at Sarasota County shelter.
SHe is a great dog, and likes other dogs. Fiona has been adopted twice, and brought back because she gets
protective of her owners.
This girl loves her new family & home so much, she gets protective of it, and that intimidates visitors coming to visit.
So Fiona keeps getting brought back.
She is a great guardian of her "pack", which will include you !
Is there anyone out there who won't give up on this girl, and use her gifts as a great guardian as a bonus?
Please come see our precious Fiona. We won't stop until she gets a great home !
Sarasota Animal Services 941-861-9523
MY NAME IS FIONA/FIFI For more information about this animal, call:
Sarasota County Sheriffs Office Animal Services at (941) 861-9523
Ask for information about animal ID number A283172
I am housebroken
I am sweet and love people and almost all dogs.
I love to play in the water
I am very playful
I am good with most dogs
I need help with training. I am house broken, and I tend to get very protective of my owners when strangers come
to the door. I think that is a great thing, but some people think I'm a little over the top in the protection department !
Thanks everyone in Sarasota !

Comments

Popular Posts