Actions which should scare us

I have been following the story in Port Charlotte about the body parts of cats littering the golf course. I have not written on it before because I was hoping they would catch the sick individual who was mutilating cats long before now.
That hasn't happened and now someone has left the head of a cat on the golf course. This should be scary to everyone, not only animal lovers. Children, and I include teenagers in that, who torture and mutilate animals have serious mental issues. Many serial killers began as torturers of small animals in the neighborhood. Killing a pet is a danger sign when dealing with domestic violence. Many who abuse animals in their childhood, grow up to abuse their children. The detectives need to catch this sick individual. They need to catch them quickly. Maybe then they will have a chance to get some help, before the violence escalates.
Check out the story here.

Comments

Popular Posts